While social media marketing is more likely to yield business partnerships for B2B marketers than B2C marketers based on the research, underestimate this benefit at your peril.
Also, this is more important for small businesses with limited resources since you can make your business appear larger than it is. 58% of marketers benefit from social media marketing to grow business partnerships.
Every business works with other businesses in one form or another such as suppliers, and distributors. Assume that the executives and sales team are looking at your presence and your employees’ presence on social media at a minimum to gain insights to help their business relations.
Remember in today’s social media services connected world chances are that your business contacts and future employees are following your activity as well as that of your employees on social media.
Actionable Social Media Marketing Tips:
- Set social media guidelines for your entire organization. Don’t limit this to your social media managers. This means all of your employees and customers. Consider what they can do as employees and as private individuals.
- Create a business presence on the major social media platforms. At a minimum, consider Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+.
- Leverage social media to build contacts. Use social media engagement to help build your thought leadership and following.
- Use social media for hiring purposes. Your current and former employees can be great sources for new employees.
- Social media optimization services maintain relationships with former employees. The objective is to continue to nurture relationships with employees since they may become future employees or other business contacts.
For more information visit us at Social Media Optimization